Honey (b. 1980, Philippines) has been working as a graphic artist and illustrator since 2002 in New York and New Jersey.
- Zapara 002: LC-A+ RL + Kodak ProImage 100.
- El Calvario: Holga 135BC + DIY redscale film.
- SuperHolga: Supersampler&Holga 135BC + Kodak ProImage 100 film.
- Rescan: Holga 135BC + Lomography Chrome 100 film (xpro)
- LCA-033: LC-A+ RL + Lomography CN 100 film.
- First 006: Sprocket Rocket + Kodak ProImage 100 film.
“Analogue photography has a very special way to capture your point of view, thus lomography adds an extra-flavour to that formul. I take advantage of that one. I’ve found out through double exposures how to re-create new scenes of daily life. Routine can be beautiful if you pass upon it twice.”.
Oriana Mejías (Venezuela)
- Toutes directions
- The Path of the Righteous
Mamiya MSX 500
Kodak Gold 400 Expired Film.
Rogelio Méndez. Mérida, Venezuela.
He considers himself as a person who loves taking photographs, a sort of amateur photographer. His passion for photography finds its roots in the fact that he can capture a moment that exists only during the period while the shutter opens and closes. So creation comes from an unique instant in history which cannot longer happen.
His analogue and digital work focuses most of all in architecture and nature, because photography allows him to bring buildings and landscapes to life. The camera, he says, is a beautiful weapon to shoot the world with. The important thing is not knowing how to use the weapon, is knowing how to aim at the target.
by Jay Lau